Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Using a bolt as a bead

WeenDogg
@weendogg
13 years ago
37 posts
So i read somewhere that you can use a bolt as a beat? this sounds amazing and would suit my style perfectly, but im worried it would go rusty?
updated by @weendogg: 01/13/15 08:56:51PM
Sieramisu
@sieramisu
13 years ago
14 posts

hahaha

i just read this three times trying to figure out what type of music you were playing "a bolt as a beat"

and way, a bolt as a beat! yes that would be cool. i'd be concerned of it hitting my head/face while dancing. as for rust, i'm sure you could use some 'de-rust' solution of some type. dot it on a napkin and while the bolt . . . but would you want that smell close to your face?

it all depend on if you think it's worth it. managable.

if you do, definatly post a pic! cause i've never seen a bolt used before.

WeenDogg
@weendogg
13 years ago
37 posts
Haha my bad meant bead* i seen some pictures on here of it man it looks super sick! my dreads aren't that long yet so hair getting in my face isnt even an issue at this point in time :)
Shanxon Lemasters
@shanxon-lemasters
13 years ago
411 posts
pretty sure you can cover it in like clear nail polish, i actually covered one with acrylic yarn!
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

you mean nut a bolt would have to be..bolted through the bread held on with the nut

nuts have holes in them anything with a hole can be a dead..bolts have no holes to use a bolt as a bead youd need to make a hole in dread or bolt

but im being a smartass i know what ya meant and theres stainless steel copper brass alternatives that will not rust

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form