Like this page? Then share it!
Dreadlocks Site Highly Recommends dreadlockshampoo.com

Dreadlocks site's servers are partialy funded by mining BTC on hashflare
any additional profits are donated to Fredoms Wings International Soaring for people with disabilities

Dreadlocks Forums

Good dread shampoo?

Vicky Viper
@vicky-viper
3 years ago
4 posts

I was wondering if anyone could recommend me a good dreadshampoo which is mild for my scalp?
My scalp/skin is very sensitive and itches easly. I bought http://www.abeni.co.uk/ourshop/prod_2811764-DREADLOCKS-SHAMPOO-BAR-With-Tea-Tree-Lemon-.html this one from Abeni and it works good. The only thing is that my scalp itches alot.

My dreads are in the "Looping wild teenager"-stage :]

Thank you!

updated by @vicky-viper: 02/26/15 07:09:28AM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
3 years ago
28,417 posts

www.dreadlockshampoo.com if they are young the liquid makes them dread insanely  if mature the bars

note they are flat rate shipping u can get 3 bottles of liquid or 4  bars for tghe same price  so u can get a years supply at once so the overseas shippings reasonable

--
27 years growing dreadlocks the natural way
My dreads are over 9 feet long
Lauryn Dowding
@lauryn-dowding
3 years ago
49 posts

I'd second Soaring Eagle for www.dreadlockshampoo.com the liquid works wonders on my hair, dreads super quick and last a long time. :)

Vicky Viper
@vicky-viper
3 years ago
4 posts

Im having trouble ordering from the site unfortunatley.  :(

You know anyother shop? Have you tried knottyboys things?  

Joshua Beddoe
@mowgli
3 years ago
4 posts

I bought the lockin up shampoo, the Wax B-Gone and the lock magic gel. Do i have to dilute it with water? or do i just put it all in my hair, massage it in and leave it for 10-15 minutes then rinse it out?

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
3 years ago
28,417 posts

Vicky Viper:
Im having trouble ordering from the site unfortunatley.  :( You know anyother shop? Have you tried knottyboys things?  

knottyboy should be boycotted at all costs

--
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
3 years ago
28,417 posts

Joshua Beddoe:
I bought the lockin up shampoo, the Wax B-Gone and the lock magic gel. Do i have to dilute it with water? or do i just put it all in my hair, massage it in and leave it for 10-15 minutes then rinse it out?

no no needto dilute it

--
Dislike 0

Share This

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
Contact Form