Like this page? Then share it!
Dreadlocks Site Highly Recommends dreadlockshampoo.com

Dreadlocks site's servers are partialy funded by mining BTC on hashflare
any additional profits are donated to Fredoms Wings International Soaring for people with disabilities

Dreadlocks Forums

Lockin up liquid safe for mature dreads?

MoorZ
@moorz
4 years ago
46 posts

Hello. I was just wondering if the Lockin Up shampoo is safe for well somewhat mature dreads? I've had my dreads for going on 1 year and 10 months now but they have only dreaded up halfway from my head to about halfway down the hairs. My hair is like normal on the ends :( i thin its due to tying it back at work. But I know the liquid is good for locking up and starter dreads. So is it safe to use on my half dreaded head? haha

updated by @moorz: 01/13/15 10:06:04PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
4 years ago
28,431 posts

absolutely

a question however how long is your hair

its mormal to have an inch or so undreaded at the ends

my dreads are 24 years old i use the bars most of the tikme but if im getting too many loose hairs between dreads i use the liquid once and bamn a dozen new dreads form that weeek

when i use the liquid on my mature dreads though they all trry to combin\e and i have to seperate every dread

when using the bars i almost never seperatarte andwhen i do its 1 or 2 not all of them

--
27 years growing dreadlocks the natural way
My dreads are over 9 feet long
CoriElaine
@corielaine
4 years ago
174 posts

Yup should be fine. My dreads are at two years and I mostly use the bars, but I do use the liquid every now and then for all my loose baby hairs. :)

Dislike 0

Share This

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
Contact Form