Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

shrinkage,lumps, balls, tails and loose roots!

ashley ✿
@ashley
13 years ago
167 posts
hahahaha, great plan my man:)

hippyjo said:
I am at 4 months and they look exactly the same. I thought if the flat paddles got much bigger I could use them to play table tennis with. I would shake my head at the ball.

updated by @ashley: 07/23/15 08:05:30AM
jodi
@jodi
13 years ago
14 posts
WOW thanks everyone, its good to know I'm not alone in this, its easy to get disheartened, especially when you are a bit of a control freak like me, its hard sometimes to let go and trust that they will be ok. It will be interesting to compare pics a few months down the line and see what happens next. Thanks x
jodi
@jodi
13 years ago
14 posts
Had a look at your pics and its really similar to whats happening for me, yours are looking great though they really suit you. I think i just need to have more faith. Thanks

fancyAmanda said:
It sounds like your hair is doing exactly what mine is doing. I sometimes just take a quick glance at the back of my head in the mirror and I have to laugh out loud at how ridiculous it looks. But something about it is very fascinating to me, and I'm quite confident that they will look badass in another few months. Try to be more confident in your hair to do what is right for itself :)
NaturalWomyn
@naturalwomyn
13 years ago
849 posts
I promise you all there will come a day when you miss the crazy, hectic days of baby dreads! Once they mature they stop changing so much and they just get longer, which is great but not quite as interesting to watch! <3

/ 2
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form