Like this page? Then share it!
Dreadlocks Site Highly Recommends dreadlockshampoo.com

Dreadlocks site's servers are partialy funded by mining BTC on hashflare
any additional profits are donated to Fredoms Wings International Soaring for people with disabilities

Dreadlocks Forums

BS/ACV question

Daniel2
@daniel2
8 years ago
51 posts
I'm a month in, going natural, and already seeing mucho progress. I wash twice a week with 5cups of water w/ 5 tblspn of bs aswell as 5 cups of water w/ 5 tblspn of acv to rinse out the bs, but my question is, should I use the acv twice in one week? I've read on here that acv acts like a conditioner or something in that way. Should I continue washing twice a week but avoiding acv on one day and just wash with bs?
updated by @daniel2: 01/13/15 08:45:57PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
8 years ago
28,420 posts
acv is mildfly conditioning without slimy slipery residues u can use it all the time but weaker and shorter unless u need extrai would use it cause bs throws off the ph ballance acv brings it backoptimal is 5.5 i think so bs tosses it to the alkaline side acv being acidic brings it back towards nutralif u dont wanna use it u can alternate soap and bs/acv

--
27 years growing dreadlocks the natural way
My dreads are over 9 feet long
Daniel2
@daniel2
8 years ago
51 posts
thanks, have another question though:After I wash with the bs/acv, the following day I end up with dandruff and white residue in my hair. It's as if i never even washed my hair in the beginning. I've read that the bs should totally remove the dandruff and any other crap. I also read that you should experiment around by changing how much bs or acv and such. Here's my question, what do you guys think is the problem, I don't want to experiment cause I don't want to do anything stupid. Should I use more bs and less acv? or vise versa
Lisandre Tessier
@lisandre-tessier
8 years ago
17 posts
Dude, seriously, you just can't do anything stupid. It's baking soda, not napalm!But seriously, try increasing by a half tbs per cup each time you wash. You'll see what works best for you. :)I wish you luck, and many more good things!
Dislike 0

Share This

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
Contact Form