Like this page? Then share it!
Dreadlocks Site Highly Recommends dreadlockshampoo.com

Dreadlocks site's servers are partialy funded by mining BTC on hashflare
any additional profits are donated to Fredoms Wings International Soaring for people with disabilities

Dreadlocks Forums

Alternative lifestyle findings

«arrows_of_the_rainbow☼
@arrows-of-the-rainbow
5 years ago
75 posts

I did a huge research paper where I took a group of western culture participants (average Americans) and compared them to people who attend the rainbow family gatherings (only group of people I could think of to get people who display an alternative lifestyle or being), thanks to SE for the rbf people that I used for my survey/research.

Anyways, I promised SE I'd post the results. The paper was for a class I took in college last semester. Overall the paper went pretty well. The best part is the charts because they display a clear distinction between the ways of life between Western & Alternative cultures- almost every question of the survey I gave differed in answers between the two groups, which is pretty amazing. I only threw out 2 out of th 26 questions I gave.

Here's just the presentation I made for it, rather than the long 15 page paper:Western vs Alternative

updated by @arrows-of-the-rainbow: 01/13/15 09:54:32PM
taye
@taye
5 years ago
836 posts

Thanks for sharing your presentation :) Hope you made an "A+"

«arrows_of_the_rainbow☼
@arrows-of-the-rainbow
5 years ago
75 posts

thanks! Ended up with a B+ to my dismay but its all good, grades are just one person's opinion :) Compared to the other presentations,the class didn't seem to understand what my research was about, but I expected their reaction to be as it was anyhow.

Dislike 0

Share This

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
Contact Form