Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums
Nolan Plank
@nolan-plank
11 years ago
66 posts
Hey all. I found this picture on tumblr. It is a surfer. He doesn't have very many dreadlocks, it looks like a lot of them joined into one. However I love them hahaha. Maybe even more because of that. It's like he is too busy with surfing and experiencing life to care very much about his hair. Like he does the bare minimum in order to maximize his time. Or, hey, maybe he's just lazy.But I thought this was cool also because I live near the Ocean, and I think I should look for more people/surfers/homeless people down there with dreadlocks. I should probably even ask them about it, but I'm kind of shy so I doubt I will have the courage to do that.I actually can't get the pic up here, damn. sorry.
updated by @nolan-plank: 01/13/15 09:47:28PM
NaturalDreads01
@naturaldreads01
11 years ago
170 posts

Too bad you can't get the pic up. It would be something I would like to see :D

steven5
@steven5
11 years ago
10 posts

Yeah I used to be in the ocean every day and it doesn't really work well with dreads because they never fully dry out which could cause mildew or mold. I can only imagine one large dread would take forever to dry out fully. Now I only get a chance to surf once in a while anyway so it's not an issue.

Nolan Plank
@nolan-plank
11 years ago
66 posts

Yah I hear ya. I guess it doesn't matter to some people. Or maybe they just don't know, idk.

goldie locks said:

Yeah I used to be in the ocean every day and it doesn't really work well with dreads because they never fully dry out which could cause mildew or mold. I can only imagine one large dread would take forever to dry out fully. Now I only get a chance to surf once in a while anyway so it's not an issue.

Nolan Plank
@nolan-plank
11 years ago
66 posts

Ya know I know what tumblr I got it from I just can't get the actul picture, but heres the tumblr.

http://rastafari-l.tumblr.com/
NaturalDreads01 said:

Too bad you can't get the pic up. It would be something I would like to see :D

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form