Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Being hairy

Alicia L Palmer
@alicia-l-palmer
11 years ago
3 posts
I'm trying to take a pull on this topic what do you think about women never wearing make up and never shaving any area on their body. I mean a women being as hairy as a man what is your opinion.
updated by @alicia-l-palmer: 02/14/15 07:30:48AM
taye
@taye
11 years ago
833 posts

We have a group on here Hairy Hippy Sisters :)

I don't shave. I will never be as hairy as a man....because i am a woman and my hair is very fine and downy. I have very little body hair naturally. I also do not wear makeup on a daily basis. I do wear itoccasionallyif i feel like it. I also wear it when i perform..but that is different.

Alicia L Palmer
@alicia-l-palmer
11 years ago
3 posts
My hair is not thin it's very thick and I don't shave my husband said to let it all grow so I have been I just feel nasty is all.
Laura Earle
@laura-earle
11 years ago
233 posts

Eh, I just say do whatever feels good. I don't really have any strong opinions in regards to shaving. Sometimes I shave, sometimes I don't. Couldn't care less about other gals' shaving habits, either.

Sorry, you were probably looking for a more detailed answer than that. =/

taye
@taye
11 years ago
833 posts

My question to you dear Alicia is why does it make you feel nasty?

Patience
@patience
11 years ago
51 posts

And the opposite question would be why let it grow if it makes you feel uncomfortable?

Either way it's your body not his so it's your choice :)

taye said:

My question to you dear Alicia is why does it make you feel nasty?

Ixchel
@ixchel
11 years ago
597 posts

i too wonder why it would make you feel nasty, is it that the hair actually is uncomfortable to you or is it that you just associate female body hair with being "dirty"?

for me shaving is more uncomfortable, so i just don't bother. as far as makeup goes it makes my skin breakout so then i would just need to layer on more gunk & I just don't have the patience to battle the skin issues or apply makeup daily. so i take the lazy route & don't bother.

melanie rose
@melanie-rose
11 years ago
177 posts
Like my hair, keeps me warm in -15 degree NY. Don't wanna shave it, wont shave it for anyone. If it bothers you, don't look at me.. I don't mind :)As for makeup, haven't worn it in years, wont wear it for anyone/thing. I like my face the way it. Clean and natural.
Alicia L Palmer
@alicia-l-palmer
11 years ago
3 posts
I just feel very hairy I use to shave my arm pits and legs but the hubby wants everything to grow I have curly hair so my pubs r very curly long and bushy and my arm pits are like a guys and my legs are getting thick just feel weird not used to it. And for make up never wear it
melanie rose
@melanie-rose
11 years ago
177 posts
I'm Italian and have thick curly dark hair so I understand you 100% lady! Trim downstairs with scissors :) no harm in that, it isn't painful. I think you are a beautiful and courageous woman, and your hubby seems wonderful!
 / 2

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form