Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

a better dreadlocks accelerator

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
11 years ago
29,640 posts

dreadlocks love sea salt it helps speed up the dreading process but it can severely over dry the hair and scalp.

well the good folks at dreadlockshampoo.com have just come oit with a new himalayan pink sea salt accelerator thats enriched with healthy vitamins and proteins to keep your hair healthy while promoting knotting like crazy

http://shop.dreadlockshampoo.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=5&products_id=20

Accelerate The Locking Process The Safe Wa y

Created with pure pink Himalayan Sea Salt. Considered the finest and purest salt in the world , found only at the base of the Himalayan Mountains . Purest due to the fact that it has never been exposed to pollution or envir onmental toxins . Super rich in minerals an d natural nut rients. Our formula has been enriched with vitamins, Icelandic kelp, wheat, corn and s oy protein al ong with an infusion of horsetail to str engthen your Dreads. Our goal is to accelerate the Dreading process in a healthy nourishing all natural way. Get ready to enjoy a day at the beach without the sand. You will love it and your Dreads will too.

• Locks Up Dreads Fast
  • Rich In Vitamins & Minerals
  • Strengthens Dreads
  • All Natural Organic
  • No Silicone
  • No Parabens
  • No Petrochemicals
  • Vegan

Directions: Spray anytime on damp or dry Dreads may reapply, does not leave a residue or buildup in any way.

Ingredients: distilled water, Himalayan pink sea salt, Icelandic kelp, corn, wheat & soy protein, pro vitamin B5, horsetail extract, essential oils.

note: she sent me some i just have to find it to give a review but she tested it on herself and her hair got very knotty in just 2 days

ofcourse results may vary

but the added vitamins and horseta il

will keep your hair extra healthy and strong, wich most other accelerators can over dry and risk damage and breakage

note 2:

comming soon a mold/mildew killer

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1

updated by @soaring-eagle: 02/14/15 09:04:32AM
NaturalDreads01
@naturaldreads01
11 years ago
170 posts

Jeeze, they are just coming out with all kinds of cool stuff, those new shampoo types, now this and next supposedly a mildew/mold killer.. Much respect and thanks to bucks soap and Vicki Miller. I give them my utmost respect for coming up with all this sweet stuff. Thanks Soaring Eagle for informing us on these updates and reviewing them, it is very helpful. :D

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
11 years ago
29,640 posts

shes always working on new things testing nrw formulas to perfection

shes testing a new batch of he mold killer tomoro

as soon as its effective enough she'll send me some

--
NaturalDreads01
@naturaldreads01
11 years ago
170 posts

Wow.. that's pretty sweet. Must be a pretty interesting thing to do(testing formulas and whatnot for dreadlock products.) Not to mention all the stuff she already sells/has out is great stuff :D

KnotLady
@knotlady
11 years ago
300 posts

that sounds awesome

amethyst777
@amethyst777
11 years ago
95 posts

Get me a deal on this and a liquid shampoo and I"ll order tomorrow :)

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
11 years ago
29,640 posts

ok i tried this 1st impressions ..wow like everything else she makes it smells jummy and makes your hair feel healthier

so im testing it by doing what yoir not suposdd to do

sprat[-y it on and leave it on for days

it seems right from the start that it wont over dry the hair but k=just helop it tangle

im using it just on my beard and as a thorough test im going to over use it ..spraying daily for next 3-4 days and leave it in

normaly wouldnt suggestthat but just feels safe enough to do from how it felt 1st use

ill report on tanglieness then

--
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
11 years ago
29,640 posts

it doesnt say abythung thats why im testing over use and leaving it on all the =time

wondering if the fvitamins proteins and rthe horstail will couteract the over drying tendency

my sis thought it smelled like old lady perful]me haha tho its all herbal it does have a distinctive scent but fades away after a bit

i would say it feels like its safe to leave on but till im sure might want to rinse afyer 2 hours

--
Bree
@bree
11 years ago
19 posts

Thanks for the info was going to order more shampoo, this looks great!

Teddyjo
@teddyjo
11 years ago
106 posts

im confused, is this product supossed to be rinsed out or is it supossed to stay in the hair until your next day of washing?

/ 2

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form