Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Started combing out my dreads...

ToTheAnkles!
@totheankles
11 years ago
102 posts
Done with like 4 big congo's. Starting on the smaller ones after a small break eating.What a frigging chore. The hair I undreaded looks pretty much...raped. That's the only word I can come up with.Never thought something that involves this much lubrication would be so boring and frustrating. Life has never been this good for me, yet I feel shitty because of...my frigging hair. Talk about first world problems.
updated by @totheankles: 01/13/15 09:43:43PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
11 years ago
29,640 posts

what why are u taking them out?

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
ToTheAnkles!
@totheankles
11 years ago
102 posts
For the last week I've been feeling pretty bad about it. I want my old hair back, and this has pretty much been going on for a long time.I don't want dreads, yet undreaded hair is a pain to take care of. I really don't know 100% what I want, right now I just want the dreads out and see when I've been through combing hell again for a few months.
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
11 years ago
29,640 posts

you should have given it more ti=me to think about it your only going to want yor dreads back in a couple months anyway

--
ToTheAnkles!
@totheankles
11 years ago
102 posts
I have given it patient thought for a while now.And if I do want them back in a couple months it will only be because I've taken them out and got to experience hell again. Maybe they'll be keepers the second time around.
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
11 years ago
29,640 posts

im sure of it

--
ToTheAnkles!
@totheankles
11 years ago
102 posts
Here goes again. I don't even want to think about how to get the ones in the back.
melanie rose
@melanie-rose
11 years ago
177 posts
Leave em, leave em!
ToTheAnkles!
@totheankles
11 years ago
102 posts
Going to start on some more...This is seriously going to take a month lol.Actually much happier about the decision to get rid of them now. Yesterday/morning I was pretty fucked up because I accidently picked out one of my fav dreads, I didn't really notice until I was halfway done and thought "screw it" and finished it.So far it seems the ends of my hair are very thin. It's much longer then when I started neglect, but I think there's been alot of casualties for the older hairs. Hopefully it's going to end up thicker then I think, would make me feel kinda shitty if my hair got screwed up (and certainly up the barrier of starting neglect again later).
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form