Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

If you believe in God or in positive energy...

Rebekah Shupe
@rebekah-shupe
12 years ago
22 posts

I'm not sure how much any of you will know about the Susan Powell case. live in Utah, so the case of Susan Powell's disappearance was pretty big news around here. But today her husband, Josh Powell, who was a suspect in her disappearance, had his 2 sons (both under the age of 10) arrive for a supervised visit to his home. He let them in the house, locked the social worker out and lit his house on fire. The bodies of him and his children were found inside the ruin of the home. So, whatever you believe in, some kind of God, positive energy, good thoughts or whatever, there is a family out there that is never going to be able to replace the hole that has been left by the murders of Susan Powell and her sons. Pretty sure they could use anything you've got when it comes to "prayers".

updated by @rebekah-shupe: 02/05/15 10:12:49AM
Tied up in knots
@tied-up-in-knots
12 years ago
202 posts
There are no words. ..every ounce of positive energy I have is headed to Utah.
Phoenix
@phoenix
12 years ago
20 posts
Isn't that sooo sad?!? My prayers go out to the family! I used to live within a few miles of the Powells in Puyallup, WA! That's so damn crazy! Well, I personally believe that Susan and her boys are in a better place now! As for Josh..... I think he may be on a "time out" for a while! :)
Rebekah Shupe
@rebekah-shupe
12 years ago
22 posts

It is very sad, I can't imagine what her family and even his family are facing right now.

Heather
@heather
12 years ago
1,291 posts

just awful. they're actually saying that the boys bodies had hatchet marks on them. they believe he tried to kill them with some sort of axe before igniting the place. i hope he rots in hell.

Heather
@heather
12 years ago
1,291 posts

no one knows. he supposedly killed them because they started to talk. they were telling the grandparents that "mommy was in the trunk" and "mommy and daddy took a walk in the desert and mommy got lost". she's obviously dead and buried somewhere.

Britany said:

he was making sure they wouldn't live, in the event the blow up missed one of them or something, he is pure nutz, where is the wifes body?

Rebekah Shupe
@rebekah-shupe
12 years ago
22 posts

I know that the situation would have been difficult to think clearly and not panic, but it seemed as if the supervisor was inexperienced. I think it's kind of nuts that it wouldn't be considered a high-priority when he's not supposed to be alone with them and he is refusing to let her in, and she could smell gasoline...*le sigh*

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form