dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Namaste to All. A Head of tangled Slinky springs

Justin Cross
@justin-cross
12 years ago
6 posts

Hi there.

Coming to the end of 2nd week no comb or hands, going fully natural thanks to the info found on this site. Hair is around 4 - 6 inches, using Lockin up liquid dreadlocks shampoo (Nag Champa) Mmmmm nice. My hair is like tangled slinky springs, though there is some separation, most sections tend interlock with other sections. How often would it be best to try and separate them?, as I am trying to leave them alone as much as possible, Thanks for your time & Knowledge.

Justin

updated by @justin-cross: 01/13/15 09:17:26PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

let em form a bit if your seperating sections b4 they really knot up a bit your undoing knots but dont wait too long so they are really fused together

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

actualy after looking at the pics u may wanna keep ontop of it the sections are well defined and gonna dread in a hurry so keep em seperated

--
Justin Cross
@justin-cross
12 years ago
6 posts

Will do, Thank you !!

soaring eagle said:

actualy after looking at the pics u may wanna keep ontop of it the sections are well defined and gonna dread in a hurry so keep em seperated

dread lock head
@dread-lock-head
12 years ago
2 posts

my hair is the same too , should i go this way too?

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

yes..

juist dont comb let it dread

--
Baba Fats
@baba-fats
12 years ago
2,702 posts

yeah, normally I'd say once a week after you wash them. But your's do look like they'll get a little too knotted, and fast, if you leave it go that long. Maybe every 2-3 days separate. Best to try doing it when their wet though.

And that's exactly what mine looked like. Check my pics to see what you're in for

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form