Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

I hate my scalp showing, any help or comments?

☪justine_yogineૐ
@justine-yogine
10 years ago
3 posts
Thank u for taking the time to read my plea for help. I am having issues w my scalp showig thru my dreads, it drives me crazy. They r a month old I used twist and rip and backcombing method to start them. This is my third round of dreads so it's not like I'm a complete newbie but iv always ha this issue hence why I have taken them out and re did them. Please help!
updated by @justine-yogine: 02/03/18 05:37:30PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
10 years ago
29,640 posts

they are young u forced the section ing so will have the sectioning lines till they dread a lil more just leabve em be as u seoerate you will get hairs fu=illing in and new thinner dreads will fu=ill in also u sectioned rather thick so that increzses the gappiness

if u ever do dread again the simplest solution is..dont section..dont bac kcomb..dont tnr.. just let them section and dread themselves u wilk get thick and thin mixed in blending filling in gaps covering the scalp etc

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
☪justine_yogineૐ
@justine-yogine
10 years ago
3 posts
Thanks SE hopefully I won't have to ever dread again. Hopefully I just grin and bear thru this set until they mature I sprayed them tonight w sea salt spray (homemade) going to start peppermint oil on my scalp tomorrow. After I wash.
CoriElaine
@corielaine
10 years ago
173 posts

time and love is all you need :) Just keep it clean and leave it alone as much as you can and less its separating time!

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form