Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

New To This

Gabe McCoy
@gabe-mccoy
14 years ago
120 posts
Yea dude, everyone on here has seen amazing dreads happen in all hairstyles without wasting any money, I personally am not going to say that loctician has bad dreads or anything but I will tell you that you will definitely get at least the same (if not better) dreads in the end if you just let them be, maybe twisting them, and definitely washing them. honestly though usually salons do things the way they do them so they can make more money, putting more gunk in your hair restricting dreading so you have to come back for longer.
updated by @gabe-mccoy: 07/19/15 03:53:14AM
supp
@supp
14 years ago
81 posts

Mann I wish I had african hair =] it dreads super quick and looks sick wether hair is long or short

RVA-Runner
@rva-runner
14 years ago
5 posts

LOL Well it def sounds like I haven't been making some great choices. I def going to try the tam. What about when you sleep what do you wear? Theres not really gunk in my hair. The gel is probably sweated out. But I know its not clean. But she says I should keep the cap on till it dries after my workout.

Brandon Arnold
@brandon-arnold
14 years ago
184 posts

My few cents: Just drop the salon and go natural. It will be messy for a while, but you'll be saving a bunch of cash and your dreads will be looking good (and maintenance free) in a year!. If you need to wear a doo-rag at work I'm sure it'd be fine. Wearing a wool tam would not be good in a gym hahah. But definitely try a baking soda wash to get all that stuff out for sure, and just don't touch it (except to separate when they congo) and you'll be 100% bueno!

/ 2
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form