Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Sadness

O'Callaghan
@ocallaghan
14 years ago
57 posts
LOL love bombing?! AWESOME. lol There are huge differences between "love bombing," sharing an honest and respectful opinion or statement, and personal attacks and insults, which I have seen now that I've browsed the site further. But again, there are some in every group. There's still no need for making people feel like dipshits for having a different opinion/ belief/ life.
updated by @ocallaghan: 07/22/15 09:01:37PM
O'Callaghan
@ocallaghan
14 years ago
57 posts

Chewin Change said:
i agree

i think all dreadies would love it if the world celebrated diversity more.

at the same time, even within the dread community, there's diversity - so why can't we respect that? it's really odd that some of us wish to be treated with respect by those around them, yet fail to follow that same principle..
I agree.It's a drag :/
Gabe McCoy
@gabe-mccoy
14 years ago
120 posts
One thing about the forum though that makes it amazing is that many of the people on here are extremely passionate. I am not as much concerned if people are being friendly or rude or whatever, more I look at what there intentions are, a lot of the time they are standing up for something ;) whereas there is sometimes less animosity amongst groups of people who don't actually care about anything because there's no reason to fight because nothings offensive. So those are the cases that I find controversy acceptable, however there has been a few times where I've seen drama happen for no good reason.

/ 3
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form