dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Can I tell you how excited I am?!

Jdwood
@jdwood
14 years ago
275 posts
That's awesome! so you are a lawyer? Dragonfly said:
I'm sorry, I sometimes use NGO and Non-Profit interchangeably, although that's really not the case. I work for a non-profit that focuses on human rights in the United States, although we do some work with international persons and communities as well. It is very rewarding. I love inquisitive people, so please, ask away! :)

updated by @jdwood: 07/13/15 11:52:51AM
Dragonfly
@dragonfly
14 years ago
47 posts
Haha, no, I use to work for lawyers. I'm an Administrative Assistant/Office Manager. :) Jdwood said:
That's awesome! so you are a lawyer?

Dragonfly said:
I'm sorry, I sometimes use NGO and Non-Profit interchangeably, although that's really not the case. I work for a non-profit that focuses on human rights in the United States, although we do some work with international persons and communities as well. It is very rewarding. I love inquisitive people, so please, ask away! :)
Jdwood
@jdwood
14 years ago
275 posts
Sounds complicated lol! But seriously I would love to work for a non profit org. especially for one that that focuses on human rights. I tried many different jobs I did not get a chance to go to school for very long (long story) so I did what I could. I did some volunteer work for a while but I stopped for now but looking forward to start again. Dragonfly said:
Haha, no, I use to work for lawyers. I'm an Administrative Assistant/Office Manager. :)

Jdwood said:
That's awesome! so you are a lawyer?

Dragonfly said:
Dragonfly
@dragonfly
14 years ago
47 posts
www.idealist.org and www.opportunityknocks.org are two great websites for non-profit jobs, internships, and volunteer opportunities. I have many friends who found jobs after volunteering with organizations they were passionate about. Good luck to you!
Jdwood
@jdwood
14 years ago
275 posts
Cool thanks. Dragonfly said:
www.idealist.org and www.opportunityknocks.org are two great websites for non-profit jobs, internships, and volunteer opportunities. I have many friends who found jobs after volunteering with organizations they were passionate about. Good luck to you!

/ 2
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form