Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Hey y'all

FemalePheromones
@femalepheromones
6 years ago
414 posts
@bazooka Yep. Started on the 28th of February. I still think about what it would be like now if I started properly last July instead of going down the crochet route and wasting 6-7 months and a big chunk of hair.

--
I'm on Twitter @FemalePheromone
and Instagram @FemalePheromones
dread_stpauli
@dread-stpauli
6 years ago
156 posts

FemalePheromones: @bazooka Yep. Started on the 28th of February. I still think about what it would be like now if I started properly last July instead of going down the crochet route and wasting 6-7 months and a big chunk of hair.

Don't worry, i guess that almost everybody had wasted some ammount of time before finding the right track!

I will also post some new pics beginning of june when i hit the 17 month. Got some length lately which is fantastic...

FemalePheromones
@femalepheromones
6 years ago
414 posts
👍 I actually trimmed mine this morning because the ends were so thin and wispy (from where I lost a lot of hair combing out the crochets) so I took a couple of inches off

--
I'm on Twitter @FemalePheromone
and Instagram @FemalePheromones
DreaddyRob
@dreaddyrob
6 years ago
21 posts

Cool im looking forward to follow everyones procsess including your's xD thanks for sharing , I hope i can be someone's insparation to start dreadlocks someday  hihi ^^ Happy Dreadding!

--
One of my favorite band/song is Mystic Revealers - All Over The World and Musical Garden

My reggae taste of music enjoy (see my profile for link (Spotify required)
My CompleteTimeLine from day1https://imgur.com/a/TCs9dcM

updated by @dreaddyrob: 06/03/18 08:39:08AM

/ 3
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form