Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Dreadlock update and diet help

Sergio Gonzalez
@sergio-gonzalez
10 years ago
6 posts
Ok guys, like most of you, I used to have dreadlocks. But, for some really personal and unfortunate reason, I had to cut them off. I really miss them and still have them. I plan on getting them back again in the future but for now I wish to ask for your help and give me some tips, advice, meals I could start making because my goal is to be healthier and start turning vegetarian. Thanks in advance guys. Have a good one. Jah bless.
updated by @sergio-gonzalez: 01/13/15 10:05:35PM
Kreaytive Schmuck
@kreaytive-schmuck
10 years ago
9 posts
Been a vegan for two years now & believe me when I say this, meat is only relevant when there is no fruit available, meaning, you need at least 3000 calories worth of fruit every single day in order to function properly. If you cannot afford to buy 3000 calories of fruit & vegetables everyday then do not go full force on this life style. Good luck!
Sergio Gonzalez
@sergio-gonzalez
10 years ago
6 posts
Around how much a month?
Kreaytive Schmuck
@kreaytive-schmuck
10 years ago
9 posts
Oh well that's 3000 times 30 but I wouldn't think of it that way. Let us say that I am planing to eat 30 bananas a day, that's around $24 & 3000 calories. That would be around $700 a month of food on you alone. I under eat somedays of course, that's why a fully raw vegan diet isn't for everyone. However, you said vegetarian which is different because you can still eat eggs & dairy if you choose to as a vegetarian.
NaturalDreads01
@naturaldreads01
10 years ago
170 posts

Personally, I wouldn't really go to say that you need 3000 calories a day.. But I think that depends on each person and what their lifestyle is.. If calories are a problem I would say look into Medjool dates.. In 10 dates, you have like.. 700 calories.. There is a vegan "energy"/breakfast bar called Larabar.. there are multiple kinds.. They cost around 1.00$-1.60$ here, and they each have at least 200+ calories in them. And they are tasty! :D I like the banana bread type. Even if you aren't someone who needs 3000 calories a day, being vegan still isn't the cheapest way to eat regardless... that goes to say, I have spent 700$ in much less than a month on food..(sadly..) But I eat like a mad man lol regardless of how many calories I get.. I don't really pay attention to calories.. Anyways, I wish you luck! :D

NaturalDreads01
@naturaldreads01
10 years ago
170 posts

Also, I personally "supplement" my diet with different nutritive herbs (herbs that are specifically high in specific nutrients..) which is helpful when you are vegan/vegetarian.. Dhealthstore.com offers herbs at a very reasonable price.. and the creator of the shop is a very nice and intelligent guy.. The capsules are vegan too with no fillers. :D

NaturalDreads01
@naturaldreads01
10 years ago
170 posts

i'd be curious to hear some of the other vegans' opinions from this site on this subject.

Kreaytive Schmuck
@kreaytive-schmuck
10 years ago
9 posts
Yeah you are correct. I do exercise daily, maybe that is way I need the calories.
NaturalDreads01
@naturaldreads01
10 years ago
170 posts

Yeah, I could understand that forsure! lol. Back when I used to work out like crazy, I used to eat around 3500 calories a day.. That was back when I was still eating meat and animal products though.

Kreaytive Schmuck said:

Yeah you are correct. I do exercise daily, maybe that is way I need the calories.
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form