Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Newly dreading, fine hair, lots of questions!! (Sorry - I'm going to be such a bother, I am sure of it!)

Renee Stewart
@renee-stewart
11 years ago
19 posts

So I've tried three times to do this reply and can't seem to make it work. What is the difference between Reply and Reply to Discussion? anyway, yeah I just didn't want to offend anyone who was so helpful to me, by seeming to 'disappear!' It just seemed kinda rude - I don't know. (I can be weird sometimes!) Sorry for the lengthy reply earlier. I appreciate your kind offer to message you though!

Anyway, my dreads are coming along. They need a little 'work' tho. I'm just very gently twist & ripping a little bit. Loose at top and ends, and just a few at a time, to help it along. Nothing like some of the videos on YouTube where they T&R a dread all at one time. I'll try to get some photos posted this week, after I wash it tomorrow and fix it a little! I don't know what my page even looks like, or if I have one! I'll have to figure it out eh? Thanks again for helping!

updated by @renee-stewart: 07/23/15 03:05:36AM
Hannah Moore
@hannah-moore
11 years ago
68 posts

I think when you click reply to someones comment there comment comes up in the blue box underneath when you reply to discussion itcomes up as a new comment? something like that anyway

and don't worry about helping them along and fixing them and tnr and all that whatever yourhair type it doesn't need 'help' as long as its not mega short it will knot up only takes time and care. If you want to tnr then that'sa personal choice but if youregoing to do it then only to it once.All tnr does is like.. make the blueprintsfor dreadsit just basically creates the sections butyour hair will naturally section itself anyway and sometimespeople do tnr, the sections are unnatural and tight and it just does more harm than good. But yeh like I said if youre gonna do tnr only do it once then leave your hair to do its own thing if you keep tnr then they wont be dreads they need to loosen and knot and tighten and shrink and everything to become dreads, if you keep doing tnr they cant do this.

Renee Stewart said:

So I've tried three times to do this reply and can't seem to make it work. What is the difference between Reply and Reply to Discussion? anyway, yeah I just didn't want to offend anyone who was so helpful to me, by seeming to 'disappear!' It just seemed kinda rude - I don't know. (I can be weird sometimes!) Sorry for the lengthy reply earlier. I appreciate your kind offer to message you though!

Anyway, my dreads are coming along. They need a little 'work' tho. I'm just very gently twist & ripping a little bit. Loose at top and ends, and just a few at a time, to help it along. Nothing like some of the videos on YouTube where they T&R a dread all at one time. I'll try to get some photos posted this week, after I wash it tomorrow and fix it a little! I don't know what my page even looks like, or if I have one! I'll have to figure it out eh? Thanks again for helping!

/ 2
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form