Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

1 year of natural dreading

Cliff Loc*head
@cliff-lochead
12 years ago
21 posts

Hi Rose, I found the BS to be ok, my hair is not straight at all though, quite wavy almost to the point of forming ringletswhen it is grown out.After growing it for a year or so dreads just started to form without any input from me. Perhaps that is the difference, is your hair naturally straight? It sounds like your dreads are forming ok though, mine start the same with tangles in the middle of the section then cotinue to tangle more. The whole process seems to speed up a bit as time goes on...

updated by @cliff-lochead: 07/19/15 05:13:05AM
Rose
@rose
12 years ago
102 posts

Yeah the ACV shoulda been what was making it soft and straight, but before dreading I wasn't using ACV. So I really can't explain why the BS would make my hair soft and straight.

My hair is naturally sorta straight/wavy. When using soap on my brushed hair it would get wavy in some places and flip out at the ends, but using BS would make it all go down straight and smooth. I really don't think much about it though, and there is probably an endless number of variables making my hair do what it does :p

/ 2
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form