Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

1YEAR TIMELINE <3

BeauZay
@beauzay
12 years ago
92 posts

Did you TnR? Backcomb? Great looking dreads Brandy! :)

Brandy :]
@brandy
12 years ago
106 posts

twistNrip, thankyou all so much :) i love you!

Rhiannon2
@rhiannon2
12 years ago
6 posts

Very Inspiring Brandy, Thankyou

☮MamaKittyLove
@mamakittylove
12 years ago
198 posts

Looking at your hair and dreads actually inspired me to do the twist n rip method (: They are beautiful! Greattt progess!!!! Thanks for sharing!!

Jackie
@jackie
12 years ago
78 posts
gorgeous! so much beautiful progress!
@brandy
12 years ago
106 posts

ooooooh i like that comparison much better than mine :) i call them lobster tails.lol

Steven Wind
@steven-wind
12 years ago
62 posts

I love love LOVE your dreads! So amazing how they're turning out. I only hope mine are as awesome one day. Love the feathers, too, I've been collecting feathers whenever I find them when I'm walking places and have quite a few. Waiting til my dreads are more mature before figuring out a way to attach them to my hair. :)

Isai
@isai
12 years ago
10 posts

awesome timeline! and such a beautiful smile :)

@brandy
12 years ago
106 posts

thankyouu! <3

@Steven Wind- you are so incredibly kind! i put my feathers in with bead crimps, like when your making a necklace and your finishing off an end, you put a tiny crimp on there and use pliers to squeeze it shut...well use the same thing for your feathers, get a tiny peace of loose hair and put the loose hair and the feather through the crimp, the squeeze the crimp shut, and when you wanna take it out just squeeze the crimp the opposite way, or they will just naturally fall out like mine. orrr a safer way is to probably just tie it onto a dread with a string, like wrap a dread with whatever string and then attach the feather at the end. you can get creative with it.

amethyst777
@amethyst777
12 years ago
95 posts

Beautiful!

updated by @amethyst777: 07/23/15 06:55:43PM

/ 3

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form