Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Second attempt TnR dreads

Robert Thompson
@robert-thompson
12 years ago
21 posts

alright. that should definitely keep my scalp less itchy lol. so after they dried i noticed a few just loose groups of hair that are apparently starting to get tangled together, and had to split one dread back apart into the original three it was. overall though all the forming dreads seem more like dreads than they used to and they move around a lot more now.

updated by @robert-thompson: 07/13/15 06:06:56PM
Robert Thompson
@robert-thompson
12 years ago
21 posts

ok finally got some pics uploaded. unfortunately i couldnt upload all of them, the ones on the camera were lost =/. i hope i got all of the pics ordered right, but i think i did.

well today is day 8 and the first time i slept without a beanie or something on my dreads. i gotta say i think they did better without a beanie on, they seem more tangled and knotted and not flattened. definitely feeling very good about them. they feel a lot more movable rather than trying to stay in one place. so far so good on the journey =). i still have to figure a way to cover up the one mirror in the house though lol. if anyone has any more tips i would be very glad to hear them.

Robert Thompson
@robert-thompson
12 years ago
21 posts

sorry about the lack of being on, ive been kept really busy lately. day 23 now, i do notice a lot of loose hairs that just arent attached to any of my forming dreads at all, im honestly not sure what to do about those. i have noticed that i need to stop wearing my headset till my dreads are fully locked, they seem to be completely undoing the ones around my ears. does anyone have any advice on those bits of hair that arent attached to any forming dread? should i wrap them around the nearest root or something else? ive also noticed that a few of the sections i seemed to have messed up on and theyre more flat and rectangular than square, any tips for that? should i just keep letting them grow or comb them and some near ones out and redo those ones? other than those issues ive noticed a lot of little loops popping out and some kinks and turns in some that i find very interesting to see how they go as they form.

/ 2
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form