Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Advice on people copying me?

Amy Lee2
@amy-lee2
12 years ago
87 posts

The catty shows some young females put on for each other is a joke, and you are buying into it. This is proof that most of the 'beauty' and 'fashion' ideas some women apply to themselves are mostly to impress and compete with other women. You are spending as much or MORE time over analyzing what they are doing/wearing/saying as they are you. Learn to let it go. Its all so trivial and meaningless. Be you. Do YOU. What color they are dying their hair wont even be on your radar when you become an adult and such silly things do not matter in the least. There is too much beauty in life to waste your time being angry and offended.

updated by @amy-lee2: 07/23/15 06:32:16PM
J3SSAH-R0S3
@j3ssah-r0s3
12 years ago
9 posts

That was so nasty.

Amy Lee said:

The catty shows some young females put on for each other is a joke, and you are buying into it. This is proof that most of the 'beauty' and 'fashion' ideas some women apply to themselves are mostly to impress and compete with other women. You are spending as much or MORE time over analyzing what they are doing/wearing/saying as they are you. Learn to let it go. Its all so trivial and meaningless. Be you. Do YOU. What color they are dying their hair wont even be on your radar when you become an adult and such silly things do not matter in the least. There is too much beauty in life to waste your time being angry and offended.

J3SSAH-R0S3
@j3ssah-r0s3
12 years ago
9 posts

I thank almost all of you for your words of encouragement and advice on how to respond and what attitudes to have. I thought this was a place of positivity, happiness, and acceptance, but it's unfortunate to see that not all of the people that consider themselves part of this community are as nice as I expected.

/ 2
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form