Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Is That A Penis In My Dreads?!!!

neil coe
@neil-coe
13 years ago
361 posts
thats too bad, her lose, she could of had you in her life as a friend, and your a pretty good friend i must say, some ppl are just jerks, and thats something thats always going to be true, and for someone to think they are better then you just shows that they are not, and that they are not the kind of ppl you want/need in you life anyways, but just cause you meet a jerk, just brush it off, smile, be the wonderful person you are and go on your way, but dont ever make that change the why you were feeling about your progress, your doing fine and your dreads are fine, love you and smile.......
updated by @neil-coe: 07/20/15 07:52:43AM
Panterra Caraway
@panterra-caraway
13 years ago
667 posts
Awww, that is why I love you Neil <3 Your posts are always a joy...you just gave me that warm, fuzzy feeling..like a hug. Thanks :)

neil coe said:
thats too bad, her lose, she could of had you in her life as a friend, and your a pretty good friend i must say, some ppl are just jerks, and thats something thats always going to be true, and for someone to think they are better then you just shows that they are not, and that they are not the kind of ppl you want/need in you life anyways, but just cause you meet a jerk, just brush it off, smile, be the wonderful person you are and go on your way, but dont ever make that change the why you were feeling about your progress, your doing fine and your dreads are fine, love you and smile.......
Nicole Binns
@nicole-binns
13 years ago
22 posts
It's possible that she sees herself as 'unique,' and that she has to be different from everyone else around her in order to feel special. If someone else looks like her, that is threatening. She doesn't want to be part of a group of people, she wants to be an outsider. She might be thinking, whatever her reasons for dreading are, they must be different from your reasons, and everything about her is different from you. This is just my theory.
Panterra Caraway
@panterra-caraway
13 years ago
667 posts
I like your observation. It is a posssibility. As I had mentioned, I have seen her around...and she is always alone but perfectly put together. She does attract attention and it is of a positive kind because she is quite beautiful...so, perhaps she likes to be the lone standout and admired for her uniqueness :)

Nicole Binns said:
It's possible that she sees herself as 'unique,' and that she has to be different from everyone else around her in order to feel special. If someone else looks like her, that is threatening. She doesn't want to be part of a group of people, she wants to be an outsider. She might be thinking, whatever her reasons for dreading are, they must be different from your reasons, and everything about her is different from you. This is just my theory.

/ 2
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form