Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Dreads, Jobs & Wyoming

GreyGargoyle
@greygargoyle
14 years ago
569 posts
This is mostly about my current situation and the job situation and being in Wyoming. I've done crap loads of applications here and all the jobs suck. Every job that I apply to is crap except for a select few. Meat processing plants, crap. Fast food joints, disgusting. Then there are the chemicals plants and the nasty oils, gases and all the other anti green crap that goes on there. None of those places fall into the category of somewhere that I'd like to work. There are a select few places though like the logging company. Which I don't really agree with cutting down trees but hell, I do like logging and it's not nearly as bad as messing with chemicals. I've applied to some mechanic type places. I want some mechanical skills but they never seem to be hiring. Well, I'm sick of it. Tomorrow I'm going to start applying for jobs in Washington. I can't wait and I truly hope I get some sort of positive response from them! This would be a great way for me to start living life the way that I want to. It will also show my fiances parents that I can be responsible. So here goes nothin'!
updated by @greygargoyle: 01/13/15 08:40:52PM
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form