Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

I'm kinda disturbed by how superficial I've become

oshinn
@oshinn
14 years ago
21 posts
brother, if you can dig that there are a million people just like you at least, and on top of that love yourself immensely, you'll be ok. i get what you're saying, i do it too, constantly. i'm quite insecure. but some days i get so exhausted TRYING to BE that i collapse and laugh at myself and then i am just being.
updated by @oshinn: 07/18/15 08:58:34AM
Jim the Kraken
@jim-the-kraken
14 years ago
81 posts
hey man, I went through the same kinda thing in high school, listening to music that people I thought were cool listened to is just one example. But once I started to explore other musical worlds I began to discover what I came to find out what I thought really was cool music. You can apply this to anything else or to your whole life in general. Go out and experience things. One thing that really helped me was meditation. It helped me figure out whether or not I did it because I wanted to or if it is just for the image. If you don't think volunteering is for you, whatever man, it doesn't make you a bad person, even though people will try to tell you that. Once I sorted everything out, I got rid of all the just for the image crap that was clouding my experience of life.
GratefulNick
@gratefulnick
14 years ago
155 posts
Lesson1 **** everybody, unless they are nice.Lesson2 relax be yourselfLesson 3 be yourself relax a little moreLesson 4 don't let people walk all over youLesson 5 **** everybodyLesson 6 Lifes to short to care what people think about youLesson 7 go do something you enjoy, even if it brings pain to other people literally.

/ 2
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form