dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Hello~!

✿ נα∂є ✿
@✿-נα∂є-✿
12 years ago
2 posts

Hi, I'm new to the forum :)

I started dreading last june and i love the freedom and actually seeing my hair grow!

After years of relaxing, combing, blow drying and straightening my hair i got tired of watching it fall out and never grow. Plus is was a laborious routine for it to only look a little crappy in the end. Going to a salon costed way too much and doing it at home just ruined it more.

I thought ok ive had enough now. I literally just stopped brushing my hair after having a shower one morning. It was wonderful feeling the cool air on my scalp, it was almost like my body and mind was saying "Thankyou".

It was pretty funny watching my boyfriend and some members of my family getting a little worried about me neglecting my hair, but as it started to lock they actually prefer my hair this way :)

Now on my 4th month im already seeing an inch of growth! where i was going bald from over processing my hair is growing all fluffy, i can go out in the rain and not worry about my hair getting messy. I could go on and on about how spiritually amazing i feel but ill stop there haha.

I am a nutter :D <3

updated by @✿-נα∂є-✿: 01/13/15 09:36:56PM
Star Gryphon
@star-gryphon
12 years ago
190 posts

That's pretty cool! Glad your hair is growing back after you were styling it to death!

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form