Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Bed Head and afraid of flatten beaver tail look

FoxPaw
@foxpaw
13 years ago
114 posts

i only have one really flat lock. at first i didnt like it, but at the same i like it cause its not a typical round lock. It's special. It may round over time, it may not, but i dont really care ;]

updated by @foxpaw: 07/09/15 10:35:01PM
Baba Fats
@baba-fats
13 years ago
2,702 posts

same here. I have one lock that's round for the first 5-6 inches, but flattens out for the 2-3 inches by the root. It's one of my favorites cause of it's size and shape. It might be flat just because of it's weight though. It's about an inch and a half wide at the root. The weight probably just pulled it tight so it matted flatter than the others

Heather
@heather
13 years ago
1,291 posts

most of my locks are flat and then round out as they're knotting closer to the roots. i have a few though that are doing the exact opposite. i really don't care though because i didn't want perfectlycylindricaldreads in the first place. that's whats so great about the natural journey. its going to do what it wants:)

hippiegal
@hippiegal
13 years ago
182 posts

I'm getting the same effect. Flat at the ends, rounded and thinner toward the roots. I just trust it'll all look fine in time. A few peculiarities won't bother me.

/ 2
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form