Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Greatings from teh dark side of York

Hannah Clarke
@hannah-clarke
13 years ago
29 posts
Omg Norway sounds amazing, one of the places I want to live for a bit :) Find me a Viking! Oh Forestry management, where'd you study that?
updated by @hannah-clarke: 07/23/15 05:09:42PM
J P
@j-p
13 years ago
8 posts

Greatings.

Am studying current in York at Askham B'. I really do love York as a city but its so flat, hmmm, i need the mountains and such to light my soul on fire and get me stiring as such, and i'll be doing a hons degree in forestry management (see, not all dreads are dumb hippies, hehehe).

But yeah Norway does seem such a breath-taking place. As does Alaska, Canada, Germany (part of my home land), most of Eastern Europe and any other place that has hills on magnitude and views to match.

J

Sarah6
@sarah6
13 years ago
7 posts
Hey James, my husband lived in Norway for a couple of years and worked as a mountain guide, he has family in Bergen and Lillehammer. It's a beautiful country and we love the mountains.Happy dreading :)

James Lang said:

Greatings.

Hannah am sure Redcar has its good points (I hope, lol), and if the beach scene was filmed there, well you have a beach, what more could you ask for?

And Sarah, yeah I know Bradford (for all the wrong reasons am afraid ;) ). Yeah teh lakes are sooo nice, really good for the soul. As to Norway, bit differant to Bradford I'd guess, what brings one the move you mind me asking? I'd love to get out there at some stage, I study forestry management and of course teh forests out there would be fantastic to go work in/on.

J

Hannah Clarke
@hannah-clarke
13 years ago
29 posts
Oh really, Askham Brian! I have a few friends who've just finished courses there :) Ha no you show him, "dumb hippies" pfft
J P
@j-p
13 years ago
8 posts

Hey.

Sarah that sounds awsome, best of luck and hope your able to get out there again.

And it seems like everyone seems to know a fellow Askham student, hmmmm we must have a reputation.

Hope your friends enjoyed ABC, I have but cant wait to move on to pastures new now.

/ 2
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form