Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums
sourabh thakur
@sourabh-thakur
14 years ago
83 posts
hey i would love to use maylees but shipping to india is shit expensive, if someone is coming down from US i ll probably ask them to carry it soaringeagle said:
welcome definaterly use the baking soda unless u can get the maylees soaps in our shops shipped to there

updated by @sourabh-thakur: 07/13/15 01:58:13PM
sourabh thakur
@sourabh-thakur
14 years ago
83 posts
thanx Meg Meg said:
hey, welcome to the site! great choice on going natural :)
shariq hussain
@shariq-hussain
14 years ago
1 posts
hey sourabh...welcome to the site....i u want to get back combing.....u can meet me whenever u visit mumbai..happy dreading....
sourabh thakur
@sourabh-thakur
14 years ago
83 posts
Hey shariq....thanx for the help but i wanna go completely natural / neglect
Shuk Coot
@shuk-coot
14 years ago
17 posts
welcome to the site Sourabh .The best choice youve made there, going natural. Just remember that keeping it clean will help it dread smoothly and faster, guide it a bit by separating it in times, palmroll the dreads while youre washing it with your soap or shampoo(its just the easiest way to wash your dreads without truly unraveling it, no other reason than that) and apart from that, care it with much love and let it do its own thang. peace be upon you brah.
sourabh thakur
@sourabh-thakur
14 years ago
83 posts
Hey thanx man for all the advice and encouragement...really appreciatedpeace Shuk Coot said:
welcome to the site Sourabh .The best choice youve made there, going natural. Just remember that keeping it clean will help it dread smoothly and faster, guide it a bit by separating it in times, palmroll the dreads while youre washing it with your soap or shampoo(its just the easiest way to wash your dreads without truly unraveling it, no other reason than that) and apart from that, care it with much love and let it do its own thang. peace be upon you brah.

/ 2
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form