Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Hair gone astray!

Ixchel
@ixchel
11 years ago
597 posts

they are just fine! when mine finally started getting going almost all of them got 1 bump, up by the roots, & the ones on the top of my head were nice & big bumps lol. it's what some of them do, they'll work it out & at some point you may not be able to pick out where they once were! you may even miss them...

Taylor Sheriff said:

Welp this is what a few of them look like

updated by @ixchel: 07/23/15 01:25:24PM
Taylor Sheriff
@taylor-sheriff
11 years ago
6 posts

Well thanks for the advice guys, I'm sure i'll grow to embrace them :) I just didn't know if it was normal for loops and bumps to occur near your roots.

BeauZay
@beauzay
11 years ago
92 posts

Like soaring eagle said, that is a small loop there. I'm 27 weeks in and you'd be relieved if I posted a pick of mine. Loops and bumps means dreading is happening. I love my loops and bumps.

KnotLady
@knotlady
11 years ago
300 posts

if those bother you, you could put a bead on it, or a wrap. but when you get a few going it just gives it body. i had one that only bothered me when i put my hair up. it would stick up way further than the other ones so i would just twist it a little so it laid flat.

Joey mipanyarack
@joey-mipanyarack
11 years ago
80 posts
Lol I got huge bumps on top now. If I try to pull my hair back it looks like I have ridges or something. Kinda like a dinosaur back

/ 2
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form