dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Head lice! Help!

Heather
@heather
13 years ago
1,291 posts

your welcome:)

lice kind of freaks me out so i use a little tea tree oil in all my washes. its actually one of my favorite oils. don't use too much though because it can dry out your scalp. i also made a spray for my hair using tea tree,eucalyptus, and little sweet orange oil in distilled water. i spray it on my hair as a refresher on the days in between washes. i like to think its a bit of a bugdeterrent,too. i don't have little kids anymore but people don't realize that they can get lice anywhere (i wear a hoodie when i go to the movies..lol!).

Nichole Currier said:

I'll deff try that recipe, thank you, i really need to go out and get tea tree, I'm gonna dye my hair, follow up with that, then blow dry, and start adding tea tree along with the oils i already use to my BS wash, (which i should have done months ago anyway lol) I'll let everyone know how it goes with a follow up tomorrow, if anyone has anymore advice, it will be greatly appreciated.. It's impossible to find anything on here, or google, that has to do with pregnant dreaded lice infested women haha.

updated by @heather: 07/12/15 02:31:17AM
Nichole Currier
@nichole-currier
13 years ago
53 posts

lol oh i know, my fiance and brother steal eachothers hats and my daughter plays with everyones hair brushes, he came home on break from work and i attacked his head searching him haha, and needless to say my 1 and a half year old is still very mad at me for locking her in her highchair to search her head lol, hope she wakes up from her nap a little less pissed

Omatseye Edema
@omatseye-edema
13 years ago
1 posts

I don't think you need to worry atcually, if there are no live lice in your hair or scalp. But if you are really concerned, see natural hair lice treament advised at http://www.head-lice-and-nits.com/head-lice-treatment.html

/ 2
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form