Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Reddit is full of bad advice.

Doogie
@doogie
12 years ago
321 posts

Never heard of it til now. I did check it out a little just to see what was up and I'm GLAD I came across this site first!

updated by @doogie: 07/23/15 04:51:23AM
Wheelz
@delete
12 years ago
28 posts

I know this an old thread but I googled bad advice and reddit to find a particular sub. But, I became a mod on that subreddit a few days ago. So, I'm putting a slightly retooled version of the FAQ from this site on the sidebar. And I'm trying to answer questions to try to combat all the misinformation.

Rose
@rose
12 years ago
102 posts

I didn't know there was a new mod, but I think I've already noticed a change. I saw a post come up on my front page the other day from r/dreadlocks and I clicked on it. All the comments were honest. fair comments, none that said anything like, "palm roll them shits" (which I saw on another post a while ago). I know it may be some people's preference to palm roll, but "palm roll them shits" will never be legitimate advice...

Okay, yeah. Just went and looked at the FAQ, good stuff! Hope I can start participating in the subreddit more, and not get so frustrated while I'm there. Thanks for your work.

Wheelz said:

I know this an old thread but I googled bad advice and reddit to find a particular sub. But, I became a mod on that subreddit a few days ago. So, I'm putting a slightly retooled version of the FAQ from this site on the sidebar. And I'm trying to answer questions to try to combat all the misinformation.

/ 2
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form