I just foundNeutrogena on a list of companies that do testing on animals :(

http://www.mediapeta.com/peta/PDF/companiesdotest.pdf

The list was last updated on02/07/2012

updated by @alyssayul: 01/13/15 09:18:58PM
Nicholas janousek
@nicholas-janousek
12 years ago
49 posts

wow I never knew some of those would do that especially clorox and all those cleaning products i think i even saw drano on there :[ that's horrible

Tree fae
@tree-fae
12 years ago
7 posts
I am surprised not more people know. Most big companies test on animals. Try writing them a letter, the consumers need to keep standing up for what is right.
Baba Fats
@baba-fats
12 years ago
2,702 posts

I don't like the idea of animal testing, but in some cases, there really is no other way. Obviously, for things like clorox, there's no reason to test on animals. We know bleach is dangerous, but for shampoo and other mostly harmless products, Would you volunteer to be tested on? I'm not saying it's right, I'm just saying that it's necessary. That goes for drug companies too. It's better to test on rats, mice and monkeys first before they test on people.

It sucks. I feel bad for them. I am going to be a research scientist, so I'll have to test on rats and such. I don't know if I could. I've had pets rats since I was 15. I don't know if I could kill one intentionally just to study why it died. But if I had to choose between killing a rat and killing a human, it's not much of a choice.

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form