Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

man the wierdest thing just happend

Shuaib ahmed
@shuaib-ahmed
14 years ago
154 posts
try having a dream where a 10-15 foot spider is after you!!! but ye that demon shit is scary lol
updated by @shuaib-ahmed: 07/23/15 07:05:34PM
Panterra Caraway
@panterra-caraway
14 years ago
667 posts
Hey Cody, I have had psychic ability since I was 5 years old. Although there are "dark entities" there are no demons (and there is a difference!). Your dream was about some resistance you have had lately about making changes in your life. There has been conflict about you doing certain things and you keep saying how you will do what you want in your own time. You are struggling with no one but yourself. Don't let this dream bother you except to reevaluate the conflict. Much love to you brother.
cody1886
@cody1886
14 years ago
97 posts
Hey also i was listening to the sublemenal hidden messages in songs when u play them backwards and songs kept sayin stuff like satan. Wierd but yes i think maybe it was subcoutously thinking about life problems
karen
@karen
14 years ago
78 posts
Theres a whole literature on night terrors that include and animal or creature jumping on you and trying to choke you or jumping in you...apparently its caused when something happens that wakes your brain from its REM sleep but it takes your body much longer to wake up.Sometimes it is accompanied by paralysis...i used to have horrific night terrors that there were people in my room, dead people or dark shadows, I was completely paralysied and couldnt speak...they can last minutes at a time and more than one can happen in one night. Blood sugar drops and knocks when your sleeping can cause this :)

/ 2
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form