Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Peace, Calm & mellow

Shuk Coot
@shuk-coot
14 years ago
17 posts
everyday seems to be a worry-full day, and it keeps on building up because MrWorry will just attract MsWorry and they end up making more worries.I cant help myself but to worry about everything. its like an addiction, to worry is part of the daily routine.i know by putting up this discussion i would probably find an answer or a solution in helping me not the worry everyday. I need something else rather than just Bob Marley telling me not to lol.What do Yall do to find calmness?
updated by @shuk-coot: 01/13/15 08:44:20PM
Panterra Caraway
@panterra-caraway
14 years ago
667 posts
I really am the worry queen to be honest...so, I am still pursuing the utimate mellow! Lol I find that when I have anxiety (which is worries older sister) I just concentrate on my breathing and internally kinda talk through it with myself. If it is an illogical worry like...Will a serial killer get me? I just telll myself that I am safe and that I have nothing to fear. If it is a real worry that is rooted in concern then I go through asking myself what I can do to make this worry not be a problem. Forming a game plan to handle real concerns helps you feel in control. If I am worrying about something that hasn't happened or I just am imagining that stuff is not gonna go well I get tough with myself and say, Knock it off...you can handle this, look what you have handled already! Hope that helps you in some way...Peace and good vibes.
Shuk Coot
@shuk-coot
14 years ago
17 posts
yes, its a real worry that is rooted in concern and the worrying is kinda based on the burden that i must take on. Every time i start worrying, i tell myself that being caught up in too much concern will just interfere with what im working on right now, because best outputs come from doing work in your best state.. but i just cant seem to grab on to what i tell myself. maybe i should try to form a game plan to handle the concerns. Thanks for the opinions :D Panterra Caraway said:
I really am the worry queen to be honest...so, I am still pursuing the utimate mellow! Lol I find that when I have anxiety (which is worries older sister) I just concentrate on my breathing and internally kinda talk through it with myself. If it is an illogical worry like...Will a serial killer get me? I just telll myself that I am safe and that I have nothing to fear. If it is a real worry that is rooted in concern then I go through asking myself what I can do to make this worry not be a problem. Forming a game plan to handle real concerns helps you feel in control. If I am worrying about something that hasn't happened or I just am imagining that stuff is not gonna go well I get tough with myself and say, Knock it off...you can handle this, look what you have handled already! Hope that helps you in some way...Peace and good vibes.
Shuk Coot
@shuk-coot
14 years ago
17 posts
Yeah perhaps our mind do that, but too much of it tends to become a problem. maybe i should meditate in a cave or something with some herb lol Maxe said:
I think it's human nature to worry... without problems our minds are bored and create problems even if there are none :P
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form