Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Who wishes to sell homemade stuff online? :)

Brocky (:
@brocky
14 years ago
25 posts
My general idea is to set up a shop for those who are independant and get them out there and their brand names in the air.I believe in small independant shops, the more people earning a little profit spread over a large area is ideal to me :) too many greedy superstores, i try not to buy from them anymore :)I will be considering advertising depending on profits, but google adverts will most certainly be out there. :)I have spent the last few hours trying to work out a system where users can log in and sell their own products without having to go through the store owner, its kind of complicated but i will get there :) heather said:
yeah the more sites we can share our goods on the better! i for one dont really do wat i do for profit i do it because it helps me relax and i price it accordingly :) i mean i have 5 children so a lil profit really helps (any profit helps) and the more sites out there the more chances u have to make a lil profit...i also just like being able to help people out i mean not everyone can afford a $30 dollar tam so u know i price to help people afford the things they need. which is why i cant afford to set up shops with some of the other sites the monthly fee is more than wat i can make in a month. so something that charges a fee for a listing or a fee on a sale is generally better for me because i dont get a lot of sales right now (but i suck at advertising) would the thing your trying to set up be advertised? or would all the shops still have to pretty much advertise themselves?

Brocky (: said:
That is awesome Heather :)

I think sellers would enjoy having as many shops as they could to share their pride and joy :)

I am going to be contacting a Eco wear company based in Australia about wholesale items to sell on the store :) they do Bamboo, Hemp and aswell as Wool wear :)

its all exciting! :)

x

updated by @brocky: 07/19/15 02:34:32AM

/ 2
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form