Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Dance?

Kris D.
@kris-d
14 years ago
21 posts
I danced on a dance team in middle school, and took regular dance classes two year in high school.I love to dance. When I dance, i always get drawn to the hip-hop, hardcore, crunk dancing. I learned many types taking the classes in school but these are what inspired me the most.
updated by @kris-d: 07/23/15 03:41:27PM
Spider Feet
@spider-feet
14 years ago
458 posts
Her voice is captivating. Lisa McRae said:
I like the way this girl moves.

http://music.todaysbigthing.com/2008/12/12

I myself suck at dancing, but I suppose it's about how you feel more than any other art form is. I try to flow with the music, I just don't have a "style" or "moves."
Jim the Kraken
@jim-the-kraken
14 years ago
81 posts
For me, dancing is all about having a good time. Getting good comes with practice. In most cases, if you just let the music take over, your already good.
Jake Holland
@jake-holland
14 years ago
203 posts
This is sort of funny, or at least has made many of my friends comment in the past. But I do not dance well, unless to reggae. It just moves me the right way I suppose. Drinks and herb help me loosen up enough to it though :)
Jim the Kraken
@jim-the-kraken
14 years ago
81 posts
Reggae has such a nice groove to it. makes it that much easier to dance to. Jake Holland said:
This is sort of funny, or at least has made many of my friends comment in the past. But I do not dance well, unless to reggae. It just moves me the right way I suppose. Drinks and herb help me loosen up enough to it though :)
Lindsay3
@lindsay3
14 years ago
32 posts
I love dance!! I dont have any style I just kinda move with my body however it flows :)
James2
@james2
14 years ago
4 posts
Dancing is what got my into dreads in the first place. It opened up a world of cultures to me.I started out a clean cut male ballet dancer, and eventually go into modern/contemporary, all shaggy, and now, Dreads and I'm doing Brazilian Capoeria.

/ 2
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form