Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Long Emotional rant, not 100% dread related.

Rude Bwoy
@rude-bwoy
11 years ago
40 posts

I appreciate it. And you did give the best kind of 'advice' Positive reinforcement :-p. I'm sure we all have had our own issues, and I don't consider mine to be any worse then anyone elses ^.^.

Tara C said:

I can't give you any advice, because I've never been close to the stuff you've gone through or are going through, so I apologise for that. But I want to say, please don't make the mistake of thinking no-one here cares just because they don't know you personally. I care that people are suffering even if I don't know them, I wish everyone happiness. That being said, do all that you can do to ensure you don't die, because your children no doubt love you and would benefit from having you in their lives. It's hard to balance making an honest living and not 'selling your soul,' but I truly hope that you do find that balance and find some way of supporting yourself and those you love financially as well as emotionally. And you deserve it, because I know it's a huge thing to step out of previous circumstances and try to turn your life around from doing things that were bad. It doesn't make you evil, though, you just have to strive towards being the best person you can be, and letting go of any past quarrels or hatred in order to better embrace any love or comfort you have to give or receive.

Again, I hope with all my being that you find a way through your troubles, and I hope you don't give up, because I know you have the strength to work through these tough times. Much love and respect to you.

updated by @rude-bwoy: 07/23/15 03:22:42PM
SimpleSpiveys
@simplespiveys
11 years ago
58 posts

Wow, it takes guts to say these things. "Like you have to break someone down to the point of begging for mercy in order for them to be humble." This part is especially screaming out to me. Considering I'm a very simple person and I used to get walked over all the time. I didnt realize how awful people can be until around 18. It was then that I found out what a real friend is and I stopped contacting my "fairweather" friends. I felt a little guilty at first, but if you can't love thy neighbor as much as they want you to, it's OKAY. It's okay to sever ties with family because you don't like what they've become. I did that because of the ignorance and hypocrisy of a few of my family members, and guess what? Life goes on. I feel better for that actually, and I hope you feel better, too. Many people who see me probably think I'm one of those people walking around with my nose in the air, but honestly, if I see people doing detrimental things I turn away or try not to look because if I dwell on how they are smoking cigarettes right next to their child, or have a grocery cart full of monsanto-con-agra frankenfood, I shudder and feel empathetic towards them and the planet. You are probably a truly humble person and don't let "modern" society get you down like it does to me on the daily. sounds like you need a little getaway in the woods to clear your head. Peace, peace, hair-grease.

/ 2
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form