Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Just not locking up

Blonde Dready
@blonde-dready
15 years ago
84 posts
Thx so much u guys, lol i just had a falling out i guess. I havent touched my hair since i wrote this and i could really use a shower. im using baking soda. thanks for the answers u guys. Ima try to keep them cuz i lovz my babiez, but my parents have given me a certain amount of time to get a job so, the hunt begins =]. I also went to court a lil while back in case u were wondering. I got 1-3 year probation with drug testing and 9 o clock curfew, 80 hours of community service, and a shitload of reperations. The attorney said we all got equal punishment but this is not true. I was also given mandatory alcohol and drug counciling. The other 2 kids who stole more then me, were not. Im not saying it was for sure discrimination but my dreads could not have helped my case, especially with how ignorant people seem to be. On a happier note I stretched my ears to 0 gauge and got some beautiful steel tunnels =D
updated by @blonde-dready: 07/23/15 03:59:46PM
Buffalo Rogers
@buffalo-rogers
14 years ago
46 posts
No man, hair is a part of you and your body, don't ever cut it n throw it away, it's like throwing you awayWhat kind of hair do you have? Like curly or straight or what? An also, what kind of shampoo?Try wrapping a few of them, after working on them, in embroidery floss or dental floss, and leaving it in for a month or so. That's been working really well for me, and it looks pretty sick :)Good luck man
Good Energy
@good-energy
14 years ago
8 posts
Patience brother. Patience! The first crop of dreads i had were back combed and waxed and all that crazy shit. Had 84 of them. Hated doin it. My head began to hurt i twisted em so tight. So after 2yrs or so I cut em for a job. SOLD OUT! I felt so bad I quit after a couple of months. Then a few years later my hair was straight and really long. Almost down to meh arse. Stopped combing em and kept them seperated and dont worry about em too much at all. It takes along long time. And the biggest advice I can tell ya is what the Mighty Soaring Eagle says and that's "just forget ya have hair". The way I see it is if you want the perfect lookin dreads- fine. However I think your hair will do what it really desires. I don't have the perfect looking dreads and i don't give a shit. They're my dreadies and I LOVE em! PATIENCE!!!!!!!!!!

/ 2
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form