Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Bangs with dreadlocks...what to do

Electric Mama
@electric-mama
13 years ago
80 posts
I have had dreads for 2 and a half years, and I have bangs and side bangs, you could put them in a hat when you go to bed. I never have any problems with mine, and when I work I twist them up and pin them back because I don't like that hair is my face. I also use a head band or bandana to pull them back, you could also do that when you are sleeping. I would say feel the bangs out for a while more, and if the really are a pain then dread them up! Good luck!!
updated by @electric-mama: 07/03/15 06:32:48AM
Jessica Ann Hughes
@jessica-ann-hughes
13 years ago
85 posts
I tried doing the fring thing with mine, and it doesn't work. I found it too much to handle because I would have to wash my hair everyday just for that little bit. I just let them go. They're starting to dread up into they're on little sections, though. My hair still falls in my face a little, so I suppose that's a compromise(:
Kelsey Frates
@kelsey-frates
13 years ago
1 posts

Ive had my dreads w/ bangs for 9 months now and no problems since i cut thebangsshorter, just covering my eyebrows. i just wash them more frequently than my dreads, kind of a pain but hey, theyre cute:) I blowdry them straight after the shower and im able to pin them back with bobby pins without a prob with them getting wavy, maybe it would help to blowdry them and brush them after a shower? that should help them to notget eatin up by your dreads.

/ 2
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form