Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

dreadheadhq dreadsoap...yay or nay??

Jim the Kraken
@jim-the-kraken
14 years ago
81 posts
I totally agree that if you are going to wash with anything, wash with baking soda.The only reason I don't is because it's much easier for me to use a shampoo since I'm in college and don't have a lot of extra time, especially in the middle of the week. I'll probably try the baking soda wash once summer rolls around.
updated by @jim-the-kraken: 07/10/15 01:20:11AM
Iain
@iain
14 years ago
844 posts
if you already have it, might as well use it up, thats the one product I never had a problem with, still have a little bit left I use rarely. still prefer the BS/ACV w/ essential oils or Dr Br for cleaning,cept the DHHQ soap doesn't lather well which i found a little odd since it has the sls in there.
Max M
@max-m
14 years ago
18 posts
Yea, im probably goinna finish up this last bottle i have and then start mixin the baking soda Iain said:
if you already have it, might as well use it up, thats the one product I never had a problem with, still have a little bit left I use rarely. still prefer the BS/ACV w/ essential oils or Dr Br for cleaning,

cept the DHHQ soap doesn't lather well which i found a little odd since it has the sls in there.
Courtney J
@courtney-j
14 years ago
100 posts
I used it at first and it did ok for tightening up my dreads but it made them feel dry and damaged. They were so dry and scratchy on my back and neck. I prefer the baking soda wash that SE recomends and some dr Bronners. I kinda rotate the two and my dreads are a lot more pleasant to touch now :)

/ 2
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form