Dreadlocks Site is now 100% powered by Bitcoin
Dreadlocks Forums

Dry scalp!

Gingerlocks
@gingerlocks
5 years ago
35 posts

Hey folks!

As some might know, I've started my journey over! So at the moment, I've got fairly short hair.

Anyways! =) I'm currently having problems with a dry scalp, and its really bugging me.

How can I get rid of it? What do I use and how much? However, I can only wash in hard water, and I was told that, that might be the reason for it. I just need to be able to keep it under control as much as possible!

At the moment I wash my hair with Kiss My Face Whenever.

updated by @gingerlocks: 12/01/17 11:42:26AM
Airika Jo
@awake
5 years ago
7 posts

This bar soap is amazing, lasts forever and contains only natural and ethical ingredients. It's worth the price...I highly recommend purchasing this specific bar soap from them (tea tree/rosemary bar) - it helps with dandruff, itchiness and leaves no residue.

http://shop.dreadlockshampoo.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=16&zenid=0cadaba312e38048d80680fe4375724c

OR....

Have you been doing the baking soda and apple cider vinegar wash? There's a ton of information on this site regarding this. I personally take about 1/3 - 1/2 cup of BS, toss it in a gallon jug, add 10 drops of rosemary oil, tea tree oil and lavender oil (pure essential oils - very important) in the jug and fill it up with water - pour it on your head, let it sit and message it into your scalp. Then take some apple cider vinegar (a couple capfuls) pour it in a jug and fill it up with water, pour and let it sit, then rinse. All of this info I learned from here. As soaring eagle would say too, make sure to wash your hair with cool water :)

Gingerlocks
@gingerlocks
5 years ago
35 posts

BS mix does not work with hard water! But I'm going to do the ACV again!

Dislike 0

Share This

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
Contact Form