Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Thin Locks

Doogie
@doogie
12 years ago
321 posts
@calipark - Beads will help with the dreading process even in fine, thin hair like mine. Dreads knot at the roots in time just like when you first start your journey when your hair starts to tangle and form knots. All you need to do other than washing and some seperating on occation is just leaving it alone. No messing with the hair, touching or anything. This slows down the process and can cause damage. I have ppl touching my hai cause of curiosity and they just dont understand and ill even chew them out for it and they wonder why i get pissed at times. Becauss of this i have 1 trying to hang on for dear life by only a few strands. I dont wanna put a bead on it cause im afraid itll fall off even with a really light weight one. Just waiting for some new growth to grow into it.
updated by @doogie: 07/23/15 06:12:35PM
Mons
@mons
12 years ago
518 posts
I even got a TnR dread baby to stick with a bead and wrap. A heavy bead works best in my opinion. The weight of the bead make your hair move around more. So if you're wanting to join 2 together, it's the perfect solution to getting the roots to congo, for me at least. I just tried to post a blog with pics of my bead congo and the TnRed one, but it's not working. I have the blog sitting in the iPhone app waiting for the right time that it wants to post. Either that or 3 of the same blogs are going to show up at once.

/ 2
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form