Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Getting really frustrated with dreading (Dandruff)

dejong frank
@dejong-frank
12 years ago
2 posts
I used to have dandruff but I got rid of it . Here's how. I used to mix my baking soda with hot water but now I use lukewarm/cool water. I drop 5 drops lemon oil in my BS mix. I used other stuff but I think the lemon oil is what worked. I used to leave on the BS for about 15 mins, but now only 5-7 mins. And used to leave on the ACV mix for about 3 mins but now I leave it on for about 7 mins. Now I have no dandruff. And use the dreadlockshampoo. That's what worked for me, hope it could do the same for you
dejong frank
@dejong-frank
12 years ago
2 posts
I did that for about 2 wks washing 2 Times a wk. Until all the dandruff disappeared. Now I don't get dandruff. Thank Jah
Kelly3
@kelly3
12 years ago
333 posts

I always get dandruff. It's just something I live with. The cold water helps the itch and the BS gets rid of the flakes. I use the head honcho from DHHQ to get all the flakes loosened up before a wash. Say what you will about DHHQ (and I will agree for the most part), but the HH definitely works. best dread related item I've bought.

Hans Miniar Jónsson
@hans-miniar-jnsson
12 years ago
74 posts

Dandruff can be a fungal issue, in which case it may take a month of washing your hair every 2-4 days with an anti fungal shampoo designed specifically for that issue.

/ 2
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form