Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

dread extensions?

V0rN
@v0rn
13 years ago
16 posts
I added a mates real dreads to mine and i dont c what the big stink is jus crocheted it into a shorter one TADA another dread. I added some of his bigger ones in at one stage but it was too much and too heavy.so took em out ... and at the end of the day its only HAIR i dont c what the fuss is?? Do wht you like!!!! :D
updated by @v0rn: 07/13/15 11:50:32AM
Tessa Smith
@tessa-smith
13 years ago
59 posts

I've had extentions in the past and I could tell they were fake but lots of people who have never had dreads before thought they were real and didn't say anything about them. Although when I run in to others with dreadlocks I felt like they could point them out. So to me, yeah they look fake, but I think they're nice if you're just trying to add some length to your dreads.

I also have a question though for those of you who have tried synthetic dreads, do you like kaneklon hair or wool dreads better? I've tried the kaneklon ones and they fell apart fast but I'm wondering about the wool ones.

Jdwood
@jdwood
13 years ago
275 posts
I have seen a girl the other day with dreadextensionsand I complemented her on her dreads to what she replied "oh thanks but I am ashamed to say the are not real". I thoughtthey looked nice and I don't see why not if that is what you like. I asked her there is nothing to be ashamed of she said she had real ones before but at work they said that it looked to "messy". I told her that they had no right to say that all she had to say is that her dreads are forspiritualreasons she said dam that's a great idea.

/ 2
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form