12 years ago
2,702 posts

It's called "Generation T: 108 ways to transform a T-shirt"

updated by @baba-fats: 07/23/15 07:01:49PM
Sussi
@sussi
12 years ago
84 posts

Thanks for the tip, I found it on Amazon ! :-)

Baba Fats
@baba-fats
12 years ago
2,702 posts

No problem. A lot of it is how to turn t's into other types of shirts. But they show you how to turn them skirts and other cool things too.

Sussi
@sussi
12 years ago
84 posts

That's cool! I need some inspiration on what to do with old tees. I'll usually cut the neckline and the arms, but I'm sure there are a lot of fun things that can be done.

Baba Fats
@baba-fats
12 years ago
2,702 posts

definitely. I have a few that I don't want to just through out. But as a guy it's not as easy to just make them new shirts. I have to make something completely new with them

Sussi
@sussi
12 years ago
84 posts

I you have alot of t-shirts you can always try to break the record for the number of tees worn at the same time.... or not...

http://www.youtube.com/embed/r6tlw-oPDBM

Baba Fats
@baba-fats
12 years ago
2,702 posts

lol. I've seen that before. I don't have that many, unfortunately.

Valérie
@valrie
12 years ago
539 posts

Ooh, I have that book, Generation T, and it's got some cute ideas in there. I've made a couple of them. I haven't had a chance to look at their follow up book which has more ideas.

The t-shirt wedding dress in there is amazing!

My dad runs marathons and for each one he gets a t-shirt. So, when the shirts became a little too overwhelming he had a stack of them made into a t-shirt quilt. It turned out great! I'm thinking about doing that for my son's Mario Bros. t-shirts as he grows out of them. So far I have about 4 and I think 9 would make a great size blanket for him. :)

Baba Fats
@baba-fats
12 years ago
2,702 posts

That would be so cute. Before my dad had to stop biking, he rode in the ACS bike ride every year as a survivor. I rode with his a couple of times. Each year he get s new shirt. I should do something we them when he stops wearing them. Some are even really cool tye-dye ones

Don J
@don-j
12 years ago
11 posts

ya I don't cut my t-shirts... but I wrap my head every night with a t-shirt to hold the dreads in place

/ 2
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form