Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Trading Dread Beads?

Kyle Catherwood
@kyle-catherwood
13 years ago
5 posts

That would be splendid if you get a group started I would love to be a part of it.

updated by @kyle-catherwood: 07/23/15 06:36:58PM
Kyle Catherwood
@kyle-catherwood
13 years ago
5 posts

Hey just wanted to say I do the peyote stitch if you have any questions feel free to ask.

Earthiest said:

This is totally such a good idea! I only have wooden beads right now... nothing really off the wall special... but I do knit hats/headbands and will be attempting to teach myself peyote stitch sleeves soon!

Mary
@mary
13 years ago
140 posts

I have a bag of polymer clay beads from another member. I am willing to give them away since they are too big.

Zoewe rane lawson
@zoewe-rane-lawson
13 years ago
12 posts
Great idea! That would be really cool! I am totally up for trading!:)
Aika
@aika
13 years ago
57 posts

man, i forgot about this discussion. well listen, i'm just going to go ahead and post my address (probably not the best idea). so if anyone else posts theirs or messages me theirs i will gladly send you a bead. it will probably be clay. oh and let me know how big/small and what color.

Aika Watanabe
466 Chestnut St.
Nutley, NJ 07110

Zoewe rane lawson
@zoewe-rane-lawson
13 years ago
12 posts
Yay 31 nottingham rd
Aika
@aika
13 years ago
57 posts

that's only half of an address silly! and i need to know what size bead you need.

Zoewe rane lawson said:

Yay 31 nottingham rd
Zoewe rane lawson
@zoewe-rane-lawson
13 years ago
12 posts
Ahah duh 31 nottingham rd pennsville nj 08070 an um not to small like medium size all my dreads are different

Aika said:

that's only half of an address silly! and i need to know what size bead you need.

Zoewe rane lawson said:

Yay 31 nottingham rd
Baba Fats
@baba-fats
13 years ago
2,702 posts

I play paintball, and one of the forums that I go to has a section called Pay it Forward. People list what they are looking for, what they have to offer, and who they have dealt with. It worked really well there. It could work here too

Sam thomson
@sam-thomson
13 years ago
52 posts
i am down ... hmu w a private msg and we will work something out:)

/ 4

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form