Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

UNCHARACTERISTIC RANT

Panterra Caraway
@panterra-caraway
13 years ago
667 posts
Shanxon: I feel you! It would be a privilege to create together :) And Fancy Amanda: Thank you for your kind words! Maxe: That is horrible that you paid for something and never received it! I am so sorry<3 J.P: People do be crazy for sure!!! LMAO Jameela:I am glad you like my tams...thank you so much :) All of you here...I love you, I really do.
updated by @panterra-caraway: 07/13/15 11:50:49AM
Punk4peaceॐ
@punk4peace
13 years ago
13 posts
I'm so sad that this is happening to so many ppl...I only sell my crafts at fairs, festivals, and farmers markets... I had been thinking of posting some things online but now I'm a bit cconcerned to do so...I really hope you can sell out your stock....karma will come back to you for all your hard work... Stay positive and keep on crafting...namaste sista
Jdwood
@jdwood
13 years ago
275 posts
It hurts when someone you trust messes with you...I am out 4 500$ because I trusted a "friend" ( I knew him for a least 12 years) I never really trust anybody 100% ...I let my guard down once I did not listen to my instinct and I got burn, not going to happen again. A lot of people suck but the nice ones compensate for the bad you just got to know how to protect yourself.
Panterra Caraway
@panterra-caraway
13 years ago
667 posts
Jameela: Anytime :) Punk4peace: True that! Thank you and love to you. PJ:You are right...as you you most always are! <3 Jdwood:Practicing on listening to the little voice more...thanks.
Panterra Caraway
@panterra-caraway
13 years ago
667 posts
Oh! And Biz my sister...I would love to craft and talk and laugh with you<3

Biz said:
I want a crafting circle! I was actually thinking about that this morning. I have a craft room/art studio in my basement, and I love it. It gets lonely though :(

/ 2
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form