Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums
Castaway J
@castaway-j
13 years ago
585 posts

we are mostly all spiritual in one way or another here. and this date has some sort of significant meaning. im not sure if pope gregory, when making the gregorian callendar we go by today, tried to get this date lined up with as well as the 12/ 21/ 2012 date in the same way, but i know that this is a huge day for global meditation for the earth and humanity.

im just curious to know what people will be doing. i live in las vegas, if theres anything going on around here like a gathering, i would very much like to be a part of it, rather than meditate at home.

also i want to know if anyone else has any plans for this date :)

updated by @castaway-j: 01/13/15 09:11:31PM
KnottyPrincess
@knottyprincess
13 years ago
122 posts

I'll be in Colorado by then. idk what I'll be doing but thank you for reminding me to do SOMETHING! lol

Castaway J
@castaway-j
13 years ago
585 posts

i just love the idea of a global effort to meditate for the earth. its amazing. actually the more i think about it, there might be something going on at each of the planets chakras, closest to us is mount shasta, ca. hmmmmmmm must do more research!

KnottyPrincess
@knottyprincess
13 years ago
122 posts

Let us know what you find!!!

hippiegal
@hippiegal
13 years ago
182 posts

That's a great idea, Change. I'll be in it too. Maybe people can link up that day at 11 am? It doesn't need to be over-organised, people can tune in no matter where they are at the time. Any other ideas?

Castaway J
@castaway-j
13 years ago
585 posts

thats true. ive seen videos on youtube of hundreds of people doing this last year i think. i want to go lol

hippiegal said:

That's a great idea, Change. I'll be in it too. Maybe people can link up that day at 11 am? It doesn't need to be over-organised, people can tune in no matter where they are at the time. Any other ideas?

Castaway J
@castaway-j
13 years ago
585 posts
its a start :) and you can be anywhere!
KnottyPrincess
@knottyprincess
13 years ago
122 posts

:-)

Change~ said:

its a start :) and you can be anywhere!
KnottyPrincess
@knottyprincess
13 years ago
122 posts

You may find this interesting...I looked up 11 in numerology...and this is what I found .

Castaway J
@castaway-j
13 years ago
585 posts

awesome! numerology is great in sooooooooooo many ways. 11 is a frequent number i see, or 1212, or 222, or 333, or 11:11 lol

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form